Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I always ask God for billboards. I figure He knows how stubborn I am so He knows i need black and white answers. But after my devotion this morning, and after thinking about it on the way to work, I act like God wants to trick me or something. God doesn't want to play games with me and make me search for what He wants. He just wants me to seek Him. Seek His plan. I often have to relate it to my own kids. Sometimes I have to prove to Naomi that she can think and make good decisions on her own. She just has to seek God and remember to talk and listen to Him. The same with Father. He can give me answers every where I turn. Whether it be a billboard, a simple word from my husband or a friend, a situation, and the list goes on and on. Today, I want to be like Samuel..."Speak God. Your servant is listening."

No comments:

Post a Comment