Monday, March 4, 2013

Patience

I haven't wrote anything in awhile. Been busy with work, kids, church, etc. But today I feel a need to get some thoughts down. I may have to start doing this every day again. It seems I was closest to God when I was writing what I was learning. And I miss that. Today I couldn't stop crying this morning. So many people in my life are struggling with their marriages and it breaks my heart. I want to get my story out so bad, but trying to learn to wait on Him more. I want to use it when He wants me to and not of my own doing. Not to mention, Cory has the better story. I pray God will open up a door for both of us...a way to help others and proclaim that God is how we made it! A way to give HIm the glory..not of ourselves..but HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment