Tuesday, April 26, 2011

life purpose

SO, as day by day goes along, do you ever wonder what your purpose is? I mean, I know God has used me in many ways. He gracefully has chosen me to be a wife to Cory, a mom to Cory, a daughter to my mom, and a sister to two ladies, but He has also used me to help start a running group for ladies, lead a Bible devotion at work, and be an ear and help to a few ladies who have battled the same things I have battled. But what else is there? I see the things that my good friends Matt and Tara are doing with the Ransom Cafe and with the trip to Africa, and wonder, can God use me in a miraculous way? Or is His plan for me to be a light in the mundane. Can use me on something large scale or does He want me to satisfied with blessing one person that I run into daily. My prayer is that I make myself available for HIM. I want every turn I make to be another opportunity to serve Him. I don't want me job, my friends or even my family to be above Him. I want to be where He wants me. Where he can use...and pray that my friends, family and job can be a part of that!

I desperately beginning to pray for the mission trip in June. Eleven days away from my family, friends and job will be trying, but I am praying that this trip is for His glory and that when I return, I will be uplifting and know more of how He wants to use me. We have everything we need of this world...but I want more. I want more of God. More of Him, less of the world. Please show me God how I can get there. How I can be like those of the Bible and have such a close relationship with you. I want that...where can You use me?

No comments:

Post a Comment