Friday, May 20, 2011

Satan!!

One thing I have found as I feel my Christian faith growing is that Satan's attacks grow too. He must feel like I am damaging his work because it seems every time God leads me a certain way, he comes to destroy me. And at times, he is successful. My prayer yesterday was for Cory and our finances so guess what happened. We got into a big fuss about something to do with money!! So much so, I don't even know if we are speaking right now. Satan has used so many things to against Gods work and I feel at times that I'm fighting with hil on this earth alone. So even though I have a set prayer to pray for Cory, and we need this prayer too, I need to pray for God to bind Satan from interfering with Gods plan, and with my marriage. I want Cory and I to fight Satan together with God. And right now, I fight with Gods help and it seems alone.

My prayer designed for Cory today is more for me. We as with any marraige really need God to take over our sexual desires and help me to be a great fulfillment for him. Unfortunately when you get married studies show it takes about two years to lose that phileo (sp?) love so that's why the agape love from God must take over. We need both of those right now. Cory seems a little unhappy lately and I'm sure that's why so I pray that this can be restored. That we can find the balance God intends for us to have. I pray that we can have open communication and remain sensitive to what each other needa and desires. I pray we can remain pure and close out any unrighteous lustful or illicit thought that comes from below. I pray that God can help deliver us from past mistakes and that He can take away anyone or anything that could tempt us. I pray that we only desire each other.

And for me, where I know I'm slacking, I pray that I realize I an important part if my ministry as a wife is to my husband sexually. Help me to committ this area to my Lord and allow Him to make it continually new and alive. Help me to never use it as a weapon or a means of manipulation.

TOUGH SPOT in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment