Monday, December 27, 2010

The challenge

So, I decided to blog my new challenge. My husband of four years has no clue what is about to hit him. As time goes on, I will open up more and let you know where our struggles lie. But for now, I will keep it simple and by the book.

We have a tough four years of marriage. At the 'in love' stage, all was well. Our struggles today we never worked through and never got past.

So, today, I have started the LOVE DARE based on the movie Fireproof Your Marraige. I figured it I blogged it, I would be held accountable. I couldn't back out. I want to make it this work for him, for both of our families, and for my savior JESUS CHRIST.

So, today's challenge was patience. I decided, to start back over tomorrow, and plan a specific time to wake up each day, to read my challenge. Post my fears, my anxiety, etc. and then that night, or the next day, blog how it went.

Again, he has no clue. But hopefully you can follow me through this challenge to make this right. My husband is a great man, and has stood beside me through many turmoils. I have to find a way for he and I to fall in love again!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment