Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 2 Synopsis...

So, even on day 2, I had a little reality check last night. Cory's mom and dad were in town, so we met them for supper. While we were waiting on them to get there, I reached over and just rubbed Cory's shoulder gently. His response, "If you meant to rub Naomi, you missed and rubbed me!". OUCH! Not ouch to his response. Ouch that my husband doesn't even recolonize my touch anymore because it has been gone for so long. Of course this is probably due to both our insecurities right now, but more so...MINE! So, even as day two was all about being KIND...I learned that even I don't feel like showing him kindness, I must. He is a man, and without the kindness of his wife, he is not himself anymore and doesn't know how to act around me! Sad that my actions pushed him to this....

But on the brighter side...I felt that God was helping me through the day, by being patient and kind to him. I hope he has already begun to see a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment