Wednesday, December 29, 2010

update... from those who can help, and need help....

So, today, i God is showing me more. This challenge is mostly about Him and my marraige, but realized today that is about much more..... my friends need guidance too. Check the emails below... (names removed for protection)

So proud of you! You are teaching me just as much as you are
learning! I am learning so much from reading your blog and am also
going to do the love dare on XXXXX (I am following along right behind
you). I know it is hard but you are awesome and I admire what you are
doing for the Lord and for your family.

So very proud of you. I am praying for you and watching to see what God does through your desire and obedience. I am sad to say, I am not at that place right now...I want to be, but so scared and hurt. Please pray for me. Thanks for being there for me without judging. Can't share my stuff with many.....Anyway, I love ya and am praying for ya!

I will definitely be praying for you my dear friend! I will pray that God gives you all that you need to complete this challenge AND that He gives Cory the things he needs to be open and accepting of it. It will be a hard path but one that I think will lead you two back together with God in the center. I love you Kat! And I am always here for you whatever you need.

Thanks for being so open. This made me cry. My husband and I have fallen out of love too, but I am too ashamed to admit that to anyone. Thank you for once again lighting my path, Katrina. I am by your side and hope you will lean on me anytime. Love you

Kat I think what you are doing is great! XXXX and I watched that movie when it came out and we thought it was a great movie!
I know I have said before that XXXXX and I went through many struggles a few years back, however I never elaborated on them (not sure I will ever be able too, even after thousands of dollars of therpy...lol). Anyhow, with that said I also have several books that really helped me during our rough times. If you would likw to borrow any of them, feel free. Marriage is HARD work, but remember it takes 2 people to make it work. I think everyone just wants acceptance and security in life, especially from their spouse! I know I want to feel confident about my marriage. Communication is the key....good, bad or ugly! There were days I blamed XXXX for everything, then days I blamed myself for everything, guilt can be a horrible feeling, but it cannot overcome you! I read you wrote you want to do it for him and your families...what about YOU Kat....you have to do it for YOU!! It sounds like you do want to do it for you because your putting a lot of heart and soul into it! Remember why you fell in love, what made him so special! People tell me all the time XXXX and I are crazy for doing so much stuff together, but I know what happens to a marriage when you put everything and everybody before your marriage and you end up as just "roommates!" We grew apart and it was a scary feeling to think this person that GOD had created for me was no longer apart of my "Team!" I don't think at the time either of us wanted to make our marriage actually work, but since we had kids, we decided to give it a shot....We dug deep and actually put each other first (believe me I know its hard to do, but its possible) and things started to turn around! Again everyone wants to feel accepted and secure, especially in their marriage! I will be praying for you, your such a strong woman, you can do anything you put your mind to and succeed!!.....

And lastly.....THANKS FOR THE SHOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment