Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 34: Love celebrates godliness

DARE: Find a specific , recent example when your spouse demonstrated Christian character in a noticeable way. Verbally commend them for this at some point.

AS i read today's dare, My mind drifts off to things I'm struggling with. Things I shouldn't struggle with. Things that Satan wants to bind between us. My God is greater, My God is stronger, God you are higher than any other! I just realized that I'm still trying to fix things. I have to quit. Dear God, please just take this little burden from me, and take control, just like you have done before! I want my marriage to be blessed!

As we sit and do Bible studies, as we dig into God's word...as soon....well just interrupted with "Fix me Chocolate milk please..." Guess today's will be finished tonight! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment