Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Text from Cory....

Yesterday I got a text from Cory that meant the world to me. Long story that i will shorten for you is that I ended up getting strep throat. I also check Naomi to see if she had it to, and thought she might. So, after I got done with the doctor and I went and picked her up and took her...and yep, they thought she had it to. When I told Cory, this is what he sent to me

"....I sure am glad you looked in her throat this morning and caught that...you probably caught it on the front end before she got really sick...Good job MOM!"

Now to some of you, this might not mean much, but for me it meant the world. Cory has mentioned to be me before that I was a good mom, but usually it I was in the middle of fighting and me whining about him never complimenting me. But today, he noticed, on his own, how much I care for Naomi and how much I do for her. He complimented me in a way that meant everything to me! AND THEN, he left work on his lunch break and went and picked up her medicine for me so I could get her home and get her fed and rested.

So, so what if I haven't gotten flowers since this dare, who cares about that stuff? The fact is..he thinks I'm a good MOM... but I can't forget that my main goal is to be a good WIFE! Still working on that compliment... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment