Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 17: Love Promotes Intimacy

As I wake up this morning after a night filled with discussion and honesty, I sit down to read today's Dare. By the title, you might think that this Dare is about sex. It's not. It is about far more than that. And as God has been in with me by my side for the last few weeks, God again is right here, taking good care of me, when I feel so humble and unworthy. You see, without feeling the least bit conceited or 'finger'pointing', today's dare is not for me. Today's dare is for Cory. Today's dare is without doubt something that I need from him. And because I feel the Holy Spirit just engulfing me, I know that today, I need to just hand this book to Cory. Funny how God knew today would be the day that I needed this from him. Funny how everything has been planned to a "T" by God. He planned for me to tell Cory early on about this blog, so he can read today's. He planned the exact moment that things would happen in my life to force decisions to be made. He planned the exact moment to sit down and have open communication of honest with my spouse. Unbelievable how much He loves me and wants such great things for me.

So, today, I'm going to spend time in His word. And I am going to hand the book to Cory. But on a note to those reading this daily, today is a new day for me. Today I begin my true walk with Christ. Today, you will hopefully see a change. I'm putting on my armor now, because I know God wants to use me, which means Satan is coming! Satan is finally scared of me! And he better be! I'm letting God be on my side.

Sorry to keep the dare from you. I'll come back to it one day....maybe today will yield awesome results, and I can type about it tonight! That would be my prayer. Please let that be yours!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you to succeed in Christ today and always. Your sisters will be watching and help you to put the armor on again and again. Thank you for being in MY life Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you Kat and that the armor stays on tightly! Love you!

    ReplyDelete