Thursday, January 13, 2011

emotions

I came home lost night discouraged, scared, wondering why God even wanted to use me. Why I was even alive!! But I woke up this morning differently. God has layed his hand on Cory. God has carried him through so much. God has blessed me with him. We shared forgiveness. We hsraed a newness with Christ. And now we get to share a newness with each other all over again. We now have a second anniversary to celebrate the rest of our lives!

My text today from him confirmed his love for me, and his devotion to this family. He wants to be my husband!!!!! He wants to be the spiritual leader (every girls dream)!!! Thank you God for answered prayers. Thank-you for this newness in you! Thank-you for not giving up on us, and opening up the doors for forgiveness and love. REAL LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment