Friday, January 7, 2011

Today....

So I know a lot of you are wondering about today. All I can really say is that relationships were mended and families are being drawn closer together. The one thing that I truly regret, and I can't say enough, is the wasted time. The time I wasted not loving Cory and the bitterness that kept me from loving his family. I'm telling you...bitterness is an awful thing! You have to get past it. Bitterness from Cory and me, and stubbornness, is what got us into the mess we have be scratching to get out of. And both those, stem from, yep, you guessed it...SELFISHNESS! Can I say that enough? Selfishness can ruin a marriage.

So, I guess you read that Cory knows. Cory has seen such a change in my heart that has has begun to ask a lot of questions these last few days. I don't feel right not telling them truth, so he has now read this blog. It doesn't mean I will quit. This book has 40 days worth of things every marriage needs to know, and I plan on learning it! Whether it hurts to bring up, it is God's way of healing me, and healing us!

No comments:

Post a Comment