Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 5 synopsis....

This dare was a litte hard to pull off without Cory knowing what was going on, but I sort of did. I figure I have the rest of our lives to figure out what I can trim out that aggravates him. I did have a chance to ask him if there was anything I did to annoy him, and he said probably not. He also said he probably has a lot more things to annoy me. The old Katrina would have said, YEP...like this and this and this...but I didn't. I just smiled and shook my head. Thank you Lord fr guiding my heart!

Today was a good day for us. He hasn't taken much for us to start re-connecting again. I know I still have my own demons to to fight, and probably he as well, but the step is worht taking. We even talked about more kids today. The sad thing that happened and opened both of our eyes, was I went over and sat close to him. Naomi immediately said, Momma why you sit with daddy? Tell me kids don't know this stuff. Thank goodness we are on the road to mending. Or else, Naomi would never know what love really meant at an early age!

I do have one friend that I need to thank today. God puts people in your life for a reason, and thank goodness he has blessed me with this one! She has been tasked by God to pray for me and Cory every day for over a year. Can you believe she has beenon her hands and knees praying for us every since then? Thank-you for you obedience to God's commands! Now I mus pass this on and pray for three more friends, who are following this journey and trying to mend their relationship with their spouse.

Prayer is real. God is real, and He only wants the best for us!

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo good for Naomi! Your relationship is going to bless her!!! You and Cory are the example for her....she is going to repeat what she sees!

    ReplyDelete