Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Postponed

Hi everyone! It seems I can locate my Love dare book to do my dares the next couple of days. I know I put it out to bring but can't seem to find it now!

I do have some things to post though. Some things on my heart. It seems that every time I turn around, God is placing another lady in my path who needs prayers for marriage. Some I know the private details, some I don't, but even this morning, a lady email me and said she needed prayers for her marriage. How do these people know to turn to me? Is God putting them in my path for a reason? Yes, Ive come along way but am still learning, and still healing in my marriage. I'm not sure where He wants this to go. So, what I am praying about is doing a Love Dare study for women only at the church. Our marraiges are falling apart! This is Satan's design to ruin them. God created marriage to help us understand the LOVE of GOD better....it is a union by God, and Satan seeks to destroy it. Divorce is too easy...anything that is easy, is scary. Marriage is tough for all..anything you have to fight for...is worth it!!!!

Dear God, Please cover marriages today. Bind Satan for ever entering them! He has no authority in them. SEND HIM AWAY! AMEN

1 comment:

  1. Another way that God wants to use you for His purpose Katrina! Good for you for listening to Him! Love you and am praying for you daily!

    ReplyDelete