Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So what you think...

So here is an email I sent to Cory to satisyf today's dare. I even took him lunch today to his office and helped him figure out how to decorate it! I enjoyed it! and I think he did too!


From: Hanks, Katrina [mailto:katrina.hanks@adfs.alabama.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 9:47 AM
To: Hanks, Cory M.
Subject:
I hope you are having a great day! I know I have given you a hard time about making work a priority over me, but know that I am very proud of you and your accomplishments!
LU

From: Hanks, Cory M. [mailto:CMHanks@southernco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 9:54 AM
To: Hanks, Katrina
Subject: RE:
Well thank you and also know that I am extremely proud of your work achievements as well as what you have done with S2S and finishing 2 marathons and soon to be a 3rd (I admire that because I don’t think I could or would want to do it!)
LU2

From: Hanks, Katrina [mailto:katrina.hanks@adfs.alabama.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 9:51 AM
To: Hanks, Cory M.
Subject: RE:
I think I am missing parts of my brain at times to do all this silly stuff! I like looking at dead people, and running 26.2 miles! Yeh…definitely sick in the head! And, I wasted three years not loving the love of my life!


So, did I pass? :)

3 comments: