Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 5 Synopisis.....

So, yesterday was kind of tough to sneak in. Since we were basically together all day, without aggravation or fussing, it was hard to just ask him if there was anything I could do for him. But I was able to sneak it in a bit two times. Once, Naomi was napping, he was watching football, and I thought I might close my eyes a second. Before I did, I told him I felt like there was something I needed to do besides napping. I then asked if there was something that he needed me to do. He told me no and that I just needed to relax. :) and then earlier in the day, I was making my grocery list and asked if there was anything I could buy for him. He said he couldn’t think of anything. But I asked him to go with me, and he helped me A LOT! However, it seems every time he goes with me to the grocery store I spend a ton of money! Hehe :)

2 comments: