Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 9 synopsis...

hug, kiss, and well...can't write the other! Had a great day!

Although, this morning, Satan arrived! I had something from my past come to haunt me this morning, but here is the key! For the first time in MY LIFE....instead of me trying to fix it, I literally unbound my hands, threw them up, and said "OK GOD1 You know my heart, I don't want to fix my life anymore. I don't want to rationalize things and say if I do this, then this...I'm just going to let you take the whell and drive me straight through this. I know there will always be consequences for sin, and for the first time, I am prepared for that. But my relationship with YOU will not stumble. Please just handle this the way you see fit, and until you tell me otherwise, I'm not responding at all!"

And you know what...whatever the consequence....it feels great! My first trial, my first test is over...and I love God for being on my side! My God is stronger!

2 comments: