Monday, January 17, 2011

Half- way there...

On a side note, this dare has changed my life! I hope it is changing the lives of those who read it. My relationship with God, my relationship with Cory, my relationships at work, my relationship with my friends, my relationship with my family has suffered! But now, I am made anew! I worship God with a new attitude, and a new sense of guidance. A new hope. A new dream. God has waited for me for so long to come back into his arms, and strategically planned each step..each day...each door opened! I am His child, and I never want to turn away from Him again!

On day 20 now....20 more to go....a life-time more to go....hope you are along for the ride!

Love yall!

PS, Please say a special prayer for one of my young nieces today. Just pray for comfort and guidance for her and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment