Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 7 Synopsis...

OK...so I typed a whole thing from my heart....and evidenetally God or satan one didn't want me to send it. I deleted it..hehe The just of it was realizing that this dare isn't about cory. It is about me. It is about changing me. And it feels good!

I have to admit that I went to think about writing down the list of negative attributes for Cory last, but I didn't want to. I already feel a change in my heart and I don't want to focus on those things. Right now, we are so in love, I might be blinded by them! heheh I can focus on the positive: He is a Christian. I don't have to ask him to go to church. He is giving to those in need. He is a good daddy. He takes his career seriously. He provides for the family. He has begun to help me so much more. He cares about the way he looks. He has a friendly personality and would never meet a stranger. He can fit in with numerous different crowds. He is just awesome!!

OK...heading to run with my girls Hope to discuss and up and coming cruise we may all go on with our husbands! I will do the DAY 8 when I get to work....Before 8AM of course. Wouldn't spend your tax dollars to pay my salary to do non-related work stuff...hehehe

1 comment:

  1. I really need to focus on Shane's strengths too Katrina. The list is so long when I think of his strengths, and yet sometimes I focus on his weaknesses. I will start to pray for those weaknesses. I understand and see what you mean about this dare being more about you than him....it does feel good to change. This dare has been such a blessing....God is definitely blessing your efforts. I love you and I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete