Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 6 synopsis...

I have to confess that I didn't really complete the Dare for Day 6. Yesterday was such a good day for us, that there were no tough circumstances to respond to. We went to church and we worshipped together, and that made for a great day. My friends even said we looked like two love birds! I love it! There will probably days where I need to go back and read this one. Because I know Satan will come. I sat in the shower last night and jsut cried out to God and told him how much I wanted to be ready for his attacks. I'm scared of when they do come. Things seem to be so perfect right now.

I do have to say that confirmed this dare over and over again. The message this morning was very powerful. He stated that the opposite of love was selfishness ....hummm heard that before?! I looked over at friend who had been reading my blog and we just grinned! Thank-you God for the daily reminder that you are with me! I hope that these fears of satan's attacks will go away soon!! I don't want to lose my marriage!

Something to remember from yesterday days message. It's not about making God your top priority in life and family second. That is wrong. It is about making GOD YOUR LIFE! He is your life..not a priority!

1 comment:

  1. Yes that sermon hit home!!! And yes...you two looked sooo happy yesterday!!! Like newlyweds lol! :-)

    ReplyDelete