Friday, January 21, 2011

today...

I don't know why but today is a struggle for me. AS I text back and forth with a friend who is going through some of the same stuff, I am finding it tougher and tougher to rely on God, when I thought it would be easier and easier. I assume, Satan is just trying to get back in, but today's dare just upset me a bit. I have trouble discerning between how much I should just rely on God, and yet how much I should communicate with Cory to let him know I am feeling. Of course, he is reading this now (hi Cory!), but it is a struggle. I don't want to lust after love from my husband...I want to love God, and allow him to satisfy my needs. But then, what is the point of a marriage? God gave us marriage because he knew it wasn't good for man to be alone, right?! But yet, we should be totally dependent on God right? So, where do we draw the line on communicating to our spouse our needs, and not feel selfish about it?!

(Cory - btw, your are doing great...this is my struggle - not yours! - LU)

No comments:

Post a Comment